Search Marketing Specialist
Trivera is looking for a passionate, experienced SEO/SEM specialist to join our growing team in our Milwaukee area office.
In this role, you will take the lead on strategic search engine optimization practice for our clients, including discovery, analysis, keyword research, on and off-page optimization, strategic content marketing, and reporting. At your direction, internal front-end web developers and system administrators will support you with on-page optimization and technical SEO support. Project Manager, Account Managers, and other SEO/SEM team members will support your efforts though collaborative research and strategy development.
You will need to have a strong foundation in SEO/PPC fundamentals, and be willing to match your expertise with Trivera's proven processes and "best in the market" philosophy.
Note: This is a full-time direct hire, in-house position as an employee in our office in Menomonee Falls, WI. We typically offer ample work from home days to accommodate a healthy work-life balance, however during COVID-19, we are all working from home until it's safe for all of us to return to the office. Contractors and offshore workers will not be considered and need not apply.
- Analyze, develop, and execute multiple client SEO/PPC strategies and tactics
- Manage workflow process of SEO/PPC deliverables:
- Keyword Research
- Provide On-Page optimization direction to developers
- Build link acquisition strategy
- Perform Technical and Competitive analyses
- Content planning and optimization
- Client presentation of deliverables
- Function and flourish working with a talented team and great clients
- Manage client expectations by educating them on best practices and overall education of SEO
- Stay up to date and transfer knowledge of best practices and latest developments in SEO
- Speak on behalf of Trivera's expertise (learning events, webinars, video Tip Tuesdays, Biztimes Expo, etc.)
- 5+ years of SEO/PPC experience
- Previous digital agency experience preferred
- Google Analytics and Ads Certifications, and experience with Google Tag Manager required
- Experience with Google Data Studio preferred
- Extensive experience executing successful SEO/PPC campaigns for large brands / sites
- Off-page SEO experience (strategy and execution)
- Link acquisition experience, implications of social media on rankings
- Experience with keyword research/data mining tools and competitive analysis
- Knowledge of Content Management Systems and their impact on search (WordPress, Concrete5, Magento preferred)
- Solid understanding of redirects, user-agent detect scripting, rel="canonical" tags, XML sitemap feeds and other related technical tactics
- Extensive Whitehat link optimization / acquisition experience
- Understanding of analytics and Content Marketing software (Moz, SEM Rush, Screaming Frog, Hubspot)
- Content strategy and development as it relates to search and the consumer decision process
- Excellent knowledge of search engine criteria / algorithm updates (Panda, Penguin, BERT, and page experience signals)
- Ability to manage and communicate SEO/PPC as a business strategy
- Digital and Broadcast ad placement experience a plus.
If you are like us, you:
- Are a total team player, and love to collaborate with other professionals
- Take pride in your work and keep up on the latest techniques and trends
- Have an informed opinion and enjoy being a part of the creative and strategic process
- Are self-starting, detail-oriented, and a passionate life long learner
- Appreciate the fact we don't work endless evenings and weekends, but also aren't a "40 hours and out" employee
- Will be proud to be a part of one of the area's oldest, most prestigious, high profile digital agencies
This is a full-time employee position that would normally require you to work on site in our historic building in the center of Menomonee Falls, WI. COVID-19 safety concerns have our entire team working from home till returning to the office can be done safely. We offer good pay and benefits, including health and life insurance, PTOs, staff birthday lunches, an amazing culture. We are a casual but focused work environment.
We offer good pay and benefits, including health, vision, dental, and life insurance, a great PTO plan, liberal work from home policies and all the typical paid holidays plus summer hours. A few perks we have include, staff birthday lunches, free coffee, a variety of beverages, popcorn, and candy, an amazing culture and we wrap up the week with the legendary Trivera Happy Hour.
Great workplace environment
We are a casual but focused workplace and provide an extraordinary environment, flexible start/end times, and an office in the coolest building in Waukesha County (when we're not working at home during a pandemic) working with some of the most talented, hard-working, experienced and fun team, who work with some of the best clients. We have also been selected as one of the winners of the Milwaukee Business Journal's Best Places to Work.
If you have had your fill of a soul-less corporate culture, and are looking for a place that is like family AND you can demonstrate you have the self-discipline, drive, enthusiasm, and commitment to deliverables that meet scope, budget and time requirements then this position is for you.
Email your resume, references and salary requirements to email@example.com
Trivera Interactive is an Equal Opportunity Employer, historically dedicated to diversity and inclusion. Women and people of color are enthusiastically encouraged to apply!
Trivera Interactive is one of the upper Midwest's oldest and most respected Web development and Digital Marketing agencies. Since 1996, Trivera has led the market by being among the first in the region to provide e-business, e-commerce, email marketing, Search Engine Optimization, Social Media and Mobile solutions for their clients. Trivera's unique combination of brand focus and open source innovation produces robust solutions and demonstrable return for marketing decision makers in the manufacturing, education, services and non-profit sectors.
Trivera is headquartered in Suburban Milwaukee, in the historic 127-year-old Mill Building in Menomonee Falls. For more information call 262-250-9400