Web Designer - Front End Developer
Note: This is a full-time direct hire, in-house position as an employee in our office in Menomonee Falls, WI. We typically offer ample work from home days to accommodate a healthy work-life balance, however during COVID-19, we are all working from home until it's safe for all of us to return to the office. Contractors and offshore workers will not be considered and need not apply.
- Minimum of 5 years of web design/CMS build out experience in an agency or corporate setting
- Ability to conduct a thorough creative discovery with every client, and presell your design to the client before the reveal so the first comp presented to the client exceeds their expectations.
- Proficiency in Photoshop
- Good understanding of CMS platforms is required (Concrete5, WordPress and Magento are preferred) and a familiarity with Bootstrap
- Application and mobile UI production experience a plus
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- A team player who can engage enthusiastically and professionally with clients and staff
- Is comfortable with the concept of "tracking billable hours" and capable of accurately entering time in a project management system like Teamwork or Basecamp
- Can provide a portfolio proving an ability to create clean, professional design and web interfaces
If you are like us, you:
- are a total team player, and love to collaborate with other professionals
- take pride in your work and keep up on the latest techniques and trends
- have an informed opinion and enjoy being a part of the creative and strategic process
- are self-starting, detail-oriented, and passionate about building customer-journey focused websites and interfaces that work in all current browsers and devices
- appreciate the fact we don't expect you to work evenings and weekends, but also aren't a "40 hours and out" employee
- are proud to be a part of one of the area's most prestigious digital marketing agencies
This is a full-time employee position that would normally require you to work on site in our historic building in the center of Menomonee Falls, WI. COVID-19 safety concerns have our entire team working from home till returning to the office can be done safely. We offer good pay and benefits, including health and life insurance, PTOs, staff birthday lunches, an amazing culture. We are a casual but focused work environment.
We offer good pay and benefits, including health, vision, dental, and life insurance, a great PTO plan, liberal work from home policies and all the typical paid holidays plus summer hours. A few perks we have include, staff birthday lunches, free coffee, a variety of beverages, popcorn, and candy, an amazing culture and we wrap up the week with the legendary Trivera Happy Hour.
Great workplace environment
We are a casual but focused workplace and provide an extraordinary environment, flexible start/end times, and an office in the coolest building in Waukesha County (when we're not working at home during a pandemic) working with some of the most talented, hard-working, experienced and fun team, who work with some of the best clients. We have also been selected as one of the winners of the Milwaukee Business Journal's Best Places to Work.
If you have had your fill of a soul-less corporate culture, and are looking for a place that is like family AND you can demonstrate you have the self-discipline, drive, enthusiasm, and commitment to deliverables that meet scope, budget and time requirements then this position is for you.
Email your resume, references and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
Trivera Interactive is an Equal Opportunity Employer, historically dedicated to diversity and inclusion. Women and people of color are enthusiastically encouraged to apply!
Trivera Interactive is one of the upper Midwest's oldest and most respected Web development and Digital Marketing agencies. Since 1996, Trivera has led the market by being among the first in the region to provide e-business, e-commerce, email marketing, Search Engine Optimization, Social Media and Mobile solutions for their clients. Trivera's unique combination of brand focus and open source innovation produces robust solutions and demonstrable return for marketing decision makers in the manufacturing, education, services and non-profit sectors.
Trivera is headquartered in Suburban Milwaukee, in the historic 127-year-old Mill Building in Menomonee Falls. For more information call 262-250-9400