Web Designer/Front End Developer
If you are like us, you:
- are a total team player, and love to collaborate with other professionals
- take pride in your work and keep up on the latest techniques and trends
- have an informed opinion and enjoy being a part of the creative and strategic process
- are self-starting, detail-oriented, and passionate about building customer-journey focused websites and interfaces that work in all current browsers and devices
- appreciate the fact we don't expect you to work evenings and weekends, but also aren't a "40 hours and out" employee
- are proud to be a part of one of the area's most prestigious digital marketing agencies
- Minimum of 5 years of web design/CMS build out experience in an agency or corporate setting
- Ability to conduct a thorough creative discovery with every client, and presell your design to the client before the reveal so the first comp presented to the client exceeds their expectations.
- Proficiency in Photoshop
- Good understanding of CMS platforms is required (Concrete5 and Magento are preferred) and a familiarity with Bootstrap
- Responsive and mobile production experience a plus
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- A team player who can engage enthusiastically and professionally with clients and staff
- Is comfortable with the concept of "tracking billable hours" and capable of accurately entering time in a project management system like Teamwork or Basecamp
- Can provide a portfolio proving an ability to create clean, professional design and web interfaces
This is a full time employee position that would require you to work on site in a crazy cool historic building in the center of Menomonee Falls, WI. We offer good pay and benefits, including medical and dental insurance, generous PTOs, flexible start and end times, work from home days, staff birthday lunches, an amazing culture and we wrap up the week with the legendary Trivera Happy Hour. We are a casual but focused work environment. If you have had your fill of the corporate culture, and are looking for a fun place that is like family, this position is for you!
Email your resume to email@example.com with links to your professional portfolio, and tell us why this is the right position for you.
(Women and minorities are enthusiastically encouraged to apply!)