This position is not currently open.
Feel free to submit your resume in confidence to be considered should this position open back up in the futre.
Business Development Specialist
Trivera Interactive is seeking an experienced Business Development Specialist with a senior business development or account management background within a digital agency or communications firm, and extensive sales and consulting experience with high level and executive marketing decision makers to join its sales team in Milwaukee.
Sales and Pipeline:
- Sell Trivera's digital marketing services, including discovery, branding, website design and production, and ongoing SEO/PPC, Digital Advertising, inbound, email and content marketing, Social Media and maintenance services.
- Build, manage and continually develop a qualified target sales pipeline to achieve goals for new business.
- Regularly meet with management to review pipeline, sales cycle, and upcoming client meetings. Review current sales opportunities and share client feedback to help shape and improve the sales process and develop new product offerings.
- Partner with Client Strategists on in-person brainstorming meetings to develop the framework for a potential relationship.
- Communicate the Trivera Interactive value proposition to prospective clients in a manner appropriate for the target audience.
- Effectively use and leverage company-developed pitch materials that represent the breadth and depth of Trivera services and experience within the context of a prospective client's business and marketing goals.
- Develop appropriate project scope, pricing, and timing expectations during the business development process according to the client's needs and the Trivera delivery team's capabilities.
- For each new Trivera client, collaborate with all appropriate internal parties to help define client goals, set program objectives, and create an appropriate set of client expectations.
- Work with our Client Strategists to onboard new clients into an annual Retained Services Agreement (RSA) that results in a well-defined, complete strategic and tactical plan, that results in ROI for the client.
- Work with Client Strategists and Production Team to present new ideas to help generate additional revenue from current clients.
- Have confidence in the team to execute the elements of the promised program once handed off to the account and project managers.
- Minimum of five years of experience in business development or account management within an agency or communications firm, or directly comparable experience working inside a corporation or institution.
- Extensive direct experience working within our target verticals, either inside a relevant corporation or institution, or as a vendor or service provider.
- College diploma or university degree.
- Proven track record of managing and building relationships with new clients.
- A proven track record for delivering consistent revenue growth.
- Highly motivated, energetic personality.
- Entrepreneurial, self-motivated mentality; driven at all times to meet and exceed goals.
- Excellent in-person presentation skills, relationship building and experience in contract negotiations.
- Ability to work with all levels within the team and across the organization.
- Comfortable with high volume of client interaction both in person and through phone and email.
- Impeccable ethical standards and professional presence.
- Excellent organizational, communication and writing skills.
We offer good pay and benefits, including health, vision, dental, and life insurance, a great PTO plan and all the typical paid holidays plus summer hours. A few perks we have include, staff birthday lunches, free coffee, a variety of beverages, popcorn, and candy, an amazing culture and we wrap up the week with the legendary Trivera Happy Hour.
Great workplace environment
We are a casual but focused workplace and provide an extraordinary environment, flexible start/end times, and an office in the coolest building in Waukesha County working with some of the most talented, hard-working, experienced and fun team, who work with some of the best clients. We have also been selected as one of the winners of the Milwaukee Business Journal's 2018 Best Places to Work.
If you have had your fill of a soul-less corporate culture, and are looking for a place that is like family AND you can demonstrate you have the self-discipline, drive, enthusiasm, and commitment to deliverables that meet scope, budget and time requirements then this position is for you.
Family friendly, comfortable culture. Competitive compensation and benefits. Women and minorities are enthusiastically encouraged to apply.
Email your cover letter, resume and references in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org
Trivera Interactive is one of the upper Midwest's oldest and most respected Web development and Digital Marketing agencies. Since 1996, Trivera has led the market by being among the first in the region to provide e-business, e-commerce, email marketing, Search Engine Optimization, Social Media and Mobile solutions for their clients. Trivera's unique combination of brand focus and open source innovation produces robust solutions and demonstrable return for marketing decision makers in the manufacturing, education, services, and non-profit sectors.
Trivera is headquartered in Suburban Milwaukee, in the historic 127-year-old Mill Building in Menomonee Falls. For more information call 262-250-9400.