VP, Director of Client Digital Marketing Strategy
Trivera is looking for a passionate, experienced VP, Director-level digital marketing strategist to join the team in our Milwaukee area office.
In this role, you will take the lead on strategic integrated plan development and monthly plan execution for our clients, including discovery, competitive analysis, keyword research, strategic content marketing, inbound marketing, social media use, and reporting.
You will serve as an expert, leader, and resource to Trivera's internal team on digital marketing trends, strategies, and new service development. You will maintain a forward-thinking vision to ensure Trivera is always focused on its business goals. You will need a broad foundation in all aspects of digital marketing to uncover and strategically plan ongoing marketing efforts for our clients. Project Manager, Account Managers, website developers and SEO/SEM team members will support your efforts.
Note: This is a full-time direct hire, in-house position as an employee in our office in Menomonee Falls, WI. We've typically offered ample work from home days to accommodate a healthy work-life balance. During COVID-19, we are all working from home until it's safe for all of us to return to the office, after which we'll adopt a hybrid schedule with 2 days a week in the office, the rest from home or the office, your choice.
Contractors. White Label and offshore workers will not be considered and need not apply.
- Support business development by meeting with prospects to uncover needs, assess opportunities, and ensure client fit.
- Lead agency team through client onboarding and discovery process
- Analyze, develop, and execute multiple client strategic plans and tactics
- Manage workflow process of SEO, content marketing, and website iteration deliverables:
- Keyword Research and content planning
- Competitive analyses
- Website updates based on both search and user data
- Client presentation of deliverables
- Will work with clients or client services team to facilitate the communication and prioritization of client work and deadlines to ensure all projects are implemented on time with quality deliverables and high efficiency
- Use keyword research and client goals to develop SEO-driven content plans. Ghost write blog posts, website content, and ebooks.
- Support ongoing social media efforts for clients.
- Integrate Hubspot inbound marketing methodology, ensuring best practices for lead nurturing and integration into SEO and overall client business strategy.
- Assist with strategy, design, and development of ad creative and landing pages in coordination with digital advertising projects
- Proactively monitor and assess digital marketing trends to provide recommendations to capitalize on opportunities for clients
- Develop and support Trivera's company content marketing efforts including client case studies, webinars, blog posts, video blogs, and more
- Function and flourish working with a talented team and great clients
- Manage client expectations by educating them on best practices and overall education of digital marketing best practices
- Stay up to date and transfer knowledge of best practices and latest developments in SEO
- Speak on behalf of Trivera's expertise (learning events, webinars, video Tip Tuesdays, Biztimes Expo, etc.)
- 8+ years of SEO/PPC experience
- Previous digital agency experience preferred
- Hubspot certification preferred
- Google Analytics and Ads Certifications, and experience with Google Tag Manager preferred
- Experience with Google Data Studio preferred
- Experience with Campaign Monitor and MailChimp
- Experience with Hootsuite
- Link acquisition/public relations experience, implications of social media on rankings
- Knowledge of Content Management Systems and their impact on search (WordPress, Concrete5 preferred)
- Understanding of analytics and Content Marketing software (Moz, SEM Rush, Screaming Frog, Hubspot)
- Content strategy and development as it relates to search and the consumer decision process
- Excellent knowledge of search engine criteria / algorithm updates (Panda, Penguin, BERT, and page experience signals)
- Ability to manage and communicate SEO/PPC as a business strategy
If you are like us, you:
- Are a total team player, and love to collaborate with other professionals
- Take pride in your work and keep up on the latest techniques and trends
- Have an informed opinion and enjoy being a part of the creative and strategic process
- Are self-starting, detail-oriented, and a passionate life long learner
- Appreciate the fact we don't work endless evenings and weekends, but also aren't a "40 hours and out" employee
- Will be proud to be a part of one of the area's oldest, most prestigious, high profile digital agencies
We offer good pay and benefits, including health, vision, dental, and life insurance, a great PTO plan, liberal work from home policies and all the typical paid holidays plus summer hours. A few perks we have include, staff birthday lunches, free coffee, a variety of beverages, popcorn, and candy, an amazing culture, including Thirsty Thursday Happy Hour and summer hours.
Great workplace environment
We are a casual but focused workplace and provide an extraordinary environment, flexible start/end times, and an office in the coolest building in Waukesha County (when we're not working at home) supported by some of the most talented, hard-working, experienced and fun team members, who work with some of the best clients. We have also been selected as one of the winners of the Milwaukee Business Journal's Best Places to Work.
If you have had your fill of a soul-less corporate culture, and are looking for a place that is like family AND you can demonstrate you have the self-discipline, drive, enthusiasm, and commitment to deliverables that meet scope, budget and time requirements then this position is for you.
Family friendly, comfortable culture. Competitive compensation and benefits. Women and minorities are enthusiastically encouraged to apply.
Email your cover letter, resume and references in confidence to email@example.com
Trivera Interactive is one of the upper Midwest's oldest and most respected Web development and Digital Marketing agencies. Since 1996, Trivera has led the market by being among the first in the region to provide e-business, e-commerce, email marketing, Search Engine Optimization, Social Media and Mobile solutions for their clients. Trivera's unique combination of brand focus and open source innovation produces robust solutions and demonstrable return for marketing decision makers in the manufacturing, education, services, and non-profit sectors.
Trivera is headquartered in Suburban Milwaukee, in the historic 130-year-old Mill Building in Menomonee Falls. For more information call 262-250-9400.