Discover opportunities for engagement and building trust with your target audiences.
Creating a social media strategy
Developing a successful social media organic and paid marketing strategy requires time, effort, and a strong understanding of your brand, target audiences, and business goals.
Using an effective LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, or YouTube marketing and advertising strategy is just the beginning.
The ROI of any social media marketing strategy depends heavily on the success of your other marketing channels, both online and offline. Trivera’s social media management services follow our collaborative Evolve process to realize continuous improvement and drive real, measurable business results.
Additional social media factors
- Choosing the right platforms
- Paid vs. organic social media strategy
- Social media advertising budget vs. overall marketing budget
- Content curation
- Content planning based on keyword research
- Content promotion
- Conversion tracking – from initial social media engagement to the last click on your website
- Target audiences – list targeting, audience targeting, and remarketing
Ready to start your next project?
Talk to Jamie about your company's need for a digital marketing strategy.