Trivera is looking for a passionate, experienced SEO/SEM specialist to join our growing team in our Milwaukee area office.
In this role, you would take the lead on strategic search engine optimization practice for our clients, including analysis, keyword research, on and off-page optimization and reporting. At your direction, internal front-end web developers and system administrators will support you with on-page optimization. Project and Account Managers and other SEO/SEM team members will support your efforts by providing collaborative support.
You will need to have a strong foundation in SEO/PPC fundamentals, and be willing to match your expertise with Trivera's proven processes and "best in the market" philosophy.
If you are like us, you:
- are a total team player, and love to collaborate with other professionals
- take pride in your work and keep up on the latest techniques and trends
- have an informed opinion and enjoy being a part of the creative and strategic process
- are self-starting, detail-oriented, and passionate
- appreciate the fact we don't work endless evenings and weekends, but also aren't a "40 hours and out" employee
- are proud to be a part of one of the area's oldest, most prestigious, high profile digital agencies
- Analyze, develop and execute multiple client SEO/PPC strategies and tactics
- Manage workflow process of SEO/PPC deliverables:
- Keyword Research
- Provide On-Page optimization direction to developers
- Build link acquisition strategy
- Perform Technical and Competitive analyses
- Client presentation of deliverables
- Function and flourish working with a talented team and great clients
- Manage client expectations by educating them on best practices and overall education of SEO
- Stay up to date and transfer knowledge of best practices and latest developments in SEO
- 5+ years of SEO/PPC experience
- Previous digital agency experience preferred
- Previous experience executing SEO/PPC campaigns for large brands / sites
- Off-page SEO experience (strategy and execution)
- Link acquisition, implications of social media on rankings
- Experience with keyword research/data mining tools and competitive analysis
- Knowledge of Content Management Systems and their impact on search (WordPress, Concrete5, Magento preferred)
- Solid understanding of redirects, user-agent detect scripting, rel="canonical" tags, XML sitemap feeds and other related technical tactics
- Extensive Whitehat link optimization / acquisition experience
- Understanding of analytics software (Moz, SEM Rush, Hubspot, Google Analytics)
- Content strategy as it relates to search and the consumer decision process
- Excellent knowledge of search engine criteria / algorithm updates (Panda, Penguin)
- Ability to manage and communicate SEO/PPC as a business strategy
- Either be... or be willing to become...Google Certified
Digital and Broadcast ad placement experience a plus.
This is a full time employee position that would require you to work on site in our historic building in the center of Menomonee Falls, WI. We offer good pay and benefits, including health and life insurance, PTOs, staff birthday lunches, an amazing culture and we wrap up the week with the legendary Trivera Happy Hour. We are a casual but focused work environment. If you have had your fill of a soul-less corporate culture, and are looking for a place that is like family, this position is for you.
Email your resume and references to email@example.com