This position is not currently open. If you would like to be considered for future openings, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Trivera is looking for a passionate, experienced search specialist to join our SEO/SEM team in our Milwaukee area office.
In this role, you would assist our team SEO/PPC lead and strategists to execute the efforts of our strategic search engine optimization and digital advertising practices for our clients, including digital advertising campaign set-up and optimization, event and goal tracking, and ongoing analysis and reporting of performance. Project and Account Managers and other SEO/PPC team members will support your efforts by providing collaborative support and programmers will execute technical optimization tasks based on your recommendations.
You will need to have a strong foundation in SEO/PPC fundamentals and be willing to match your expertise with Trivera's proven processes and "best in the market" philosophy.
- Analyze, develop and execute multiple client SEO/PPC strategies and tactics
- Setup and ongoing optimization of digital advertising campaigns
- Google Search Ads
- Display Advertising Campaigns
- Social Media Advertising
- Google Shopping Campaigns
- Manage workflow process of SEO deliverables:
- Keyword Research & Mapping
- Build link acquisition strategy
- Technical SEO site audits
- Reporting & Event/Goal Tracking with Tag Manager
- Function and flourish working with a talented team and great clients
- 3+ years of SEO/PPC agency experience working with large brands / sites
- Baseline knowledge of local, national, B2B and B2C SEO and digital marketing best practices
- On and Off-page SEO experience (strategy and execution)
- Experience with keyword research/data mining tools and competitive analysis
- Experience setting up and optimizing digital advertising campaigns
- Knowledge of Content Management Systems and their impact on search (WordPress, Concrete5, Magento preferred)
- Solid understanding of technical SEO (how to identify and work through crawling and indexing errors, site speed optimization recommendations, etc)
- Understanding of analytics and reporting tools (Moz, SEMRush, Google Analytics, Search Console, Screaming Frog)
- Ability to manage and communicate SEO/PPC as a business strategy
- Either be..or be willing to become..Google Certified
To be considered for this position, you:
- are a total team player, and love to collaborate with other professionals
- take pride in your work and keep up on the latest techniques and trends
- have an informed opinion and enjoy being a part of the creative and strategic process
- are self-starting, detail-oriented, and passionate
- appreciate the fact we don't work endless evenings and weekends, but also aren't a "40 hours and out" employee
- are proud to be a part of one of the area's oldest, most prestigious, high profile digital agencies
This is a part time employee position that would require you to work on site in our historic building in the center of Menomonee Falls, WI. The possibility exists for this position to QUICKLY develop into a permanent full-time position.
We offer good pay and benefits, including health, vision, dental, and life insurance, a great PTO plan and all the typical paid holidays plus summer hours. A few perks we have include, staff birthday lunches, free coffee, a variety of beverages, popcorn, and candy, an amazing culture and we wrap up the week with the legendary Trivera Happy Hour.
Great workplace environment
We are a casual but focused workplace and provide an extraordinary environment, flexible start/end times, and an office in the coolest building in Waukesha County working with some of the most talented, hard-working, experienced and fun team, who work with some of the best clients. We have also been selected as one of the winners of the Milwaukee Business Journal's 2018 Best Places to Work.
If you have had your fill of a soul-less corporate culture, and are looking for a place that is like family AND you can demonstrate you have the self-discipline, drive, enthusiasm, and commitment to deliverables that meet scope, budget and time requirements then this position is for you.
Email your resume, references and salary requirements to email@example.com
Trivera Interactive is an Equal Opportunity Employer, minorities and women are enthusiastically encouraged to apply!
Trivera Interactive is one of the upper Midwest's oldest and most respected Web development and Digital Marketing agencies. Since 1996, Trivera has led the market by being among the first in the region to provide e-business, e-commerce, email marketing, Search Engine Optimization, Social Media and Mobile solutions for their clients. Trivera's unique combination of brand focus and open source innovation produces robust solutions and demonstrable return for marketing decision makers in the manufacturing, education, services and non-profit sectors.
Trivera is headquartered in Suburban Milwaukee, in the historic 127-year-old Mill Building in Menomonee Falls. For more information call 262-250-9400