Trivera is looking for a passionate, experienced search specialist to join our SEO/SEM team in our Milwaukee area office.
In this role, you would assist our team SEO/PPC lead and strategists to execute the efforts of our strategic search engine optimization and digital advertising practices for our clients, including analysis, campaign set-up, keyword research, UX and design input, on and off-page optimization and reporting. Internal front-end web developers and system administrators will support you with on-page optimization. Project and Account Managers and other SEO/SEM team members will support your efforts by providing collaborative support.
You will need to have a strong foundation in SEO/PPC fundamentals, and be willing to match your expertise with Trivera's proven processes and "best in the market" philosophy.
- Analyze, develop and execute multiple client SEO/PPC strategies and tactics
- Setup and ongoing optimization of digital advertising campaigns
- Manage workflow process of SEO/PPC deliverables:
- Keyword Research
- Provide On-Page optimization direction to developers
- Build link acquisition strategy
- Perform Technical and Competitive analyses
- Client presentation of deliverables
- Function and flourish working with a talented team and great clients
- Manage client expectations by educating them on best practices and overall education of SEO
- Stay up to date and transfer knowledge of best practices and latest developments in SEO
- 3+ years of SEO/PPC agency experience working with large brands/ sites
- Baseline knowledge of local, national, B2B and B2C SEO and digital marketing best practices
- On and Off-page SEO experience (strategy and execution)
- Link acquisition, implications of social media on rankings
- Experience with keyword research/ data mining tools and competitive analysis
- Knowledge of Content Management Systems and their impact on search (Concrete5, WordPress, and Magento are preferred)
- Solid understanding of redirects, robots.txt file uses, rel="canonical" tags, XML sitemap feeds and other related technical tactics
- Extensive Whitehat link optimization/ acquisition experience
- Understanding of analytics software (Moz, SEM Rush, Hubspot, Google Analytics, and Search Console)
- Content strategy as it relates to search and the consumer decision process
- Excellent knowledge of search engine criteria/ algorithm updates (Panda, Penguin)
- Ability to manage and communicate SEO/ PPC as a business strategy
- Either be... or be willing to become... Google Certified
- BONUS - Digital and Broadcast ad placement or marketing automation experience is a plus
- A total team player, and love to collaborate with other professionals
- Take pride in your work and keep up on the latest techniques and trends
- Have an informed opinion and enjoy being a part of the creative and strategic process
- Self-starting, detail-oriented, and passionate
- Appreciate the fact we don't work endless evenings and weekends, but also aren't a "40 hours and out" employee
- Proud to be a part of one of the area's oldest, most prestigious, high profile digital agencies
This is a part-time employee position that would require you to work on site in our historic building in the center of Menomonee Falls, WI. The possibility exists for this position to develop into a permanent full-time position.
We offer good pay and benefits, including health, vision, dental, and life insurance, a great PTO plan and all the typical paid holidays plus summer hours. A few perks we have include, staff birthday lunches, free coffee, a variety of beverages, popcorn, and candy, an amazing culture and we wrap up the week with the legendary Trivera Happy Hour.
Great workplace environment
We are a casual but focused workplace and provide an extraordinary environment, flexible start/end times, and an office in the coolest building in Waukesha County working with some of the most talented, hard-working, experienced and fun team, who work with some of the best clients. We have also been selected as one of the winners of the Milwaukee Business Journal's 2018 Best Places to Work.
If you have had your fill of a soul-less corporate culture, and are looking for a place that is like family AND you can demonstrate you have the self-discipline, drive, enthusiasm, and commitment to deliverables that meet scope, budget and time requirements then this position is for you.
Email your resume, references and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
Trivera Interactive is an Equal Opportunity Employer, minorities and women are enthusiastically encouraged to apply!
Trivera Interactive is one of the upper Midwest's oldest and most respected Web development and Digital Marketing agencies. Since 1996, Trivera has led the market by being among the first in the region to provide e-business, e-commerce, email marketing, Search Engine Optimization, Social Media and Mobile solutions for their clients. Trivera's unique combination of brand focus and open source innovation produces robust solutions and demonstrable return for marketing decision makers in the manufacturing, education, services and non-profit sectors.
Trivera is headquartered in Suburban Milwaukee, in the historic 127-year-old Mill Building in Menomonee Falls. For more information call 262-250-9400