Full Stack Wordpress Developer
NOTE: Note: This is a FULL-TIME DIRECT HIRE, IN-HOUSE POSITION AS AN EMPLOYEE IN OUR OFFICE IN MENOMONEE FALLS, WI. We typically offer ample work from home days to accommodate a healthy work-life balance. During COVID-19, we are all working from home, but we will be adopting a hyrbid schedule with team members in the office 2 days a week, 3 days a week at home.
Contractors, offshore workers and anyone not already living in the area WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED and need not apply.
Are you someone who loves programming, building applications and functionality for Wordpress websites?
Your back and front end experience with WordPress (and Concrete5, Laravel, and/or Drupal) will help you hit the ground running. You’ll need to be proficient building complex Wordpress websites using the advanced functionality in the CMS, plug-ins and extensions, and custom-built robust applications in the PHP environment.
Our ideal candidate will be a team player who can work well with our existing team of experienced front and back end developers to meet rapidly evolving client goals, function without constant guidance and ask questions when something doesn’t make sense. We are a passionate customer service driven team who collaborates on every project. We need our developers to relate and interact well with customers.
Participating in WordPress and other CMS development accurately estimating and creating project specifications MVC & Object based PHP web back end/application development Quality assurance testing throughout every stage of your work on each project
- Minimum of 5 years experience with PHP, MySQL
- Minimum of 3 years experience developing with WordPress
- Understanding of best practice UX/UI, Customer Journey and Mobile/ responsive design
- FTP, SSH & Git
- Ability to work and communicate clearly with non-technical end users
- Excellent organizational skills and time management
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Great work ethic
- Responsible for making sure that functionality can be integrated into a responsive, cross-browser compatible framework
- Work with our sales, project management, design and SEO teams in the project planning and development process
- Assist the management team in the planning of the overall company strategy regarding web development and back-end programming
- Test and troubleshoot site related issues and support end-users
- Experience with other business-to-consumer e-commerce software such as Woocommerce, Shopify and Magento
- Experience with Concrete5 or Hubspot CMS
- Knowledge of E-commerce Payment system integration
- Assist in maintaining the hosting systems Wordpress websites run on, including WordpRess Toolkit.
- Experience working in project management systems, such as Teamwork, Jira or Basecamp
We offer good pay and benefits, including health, vision, dental, and life insurance, a great PTO plan, liberal work from home policies and all the typical paid holidays plus summer hours. A few perks we have include, staff birthday lunches, free coffee, a variety of beverages, popcorn, and candy, an amazing culture and we wrap up the week with the legendary Trivera Happy Hour.
Great workplace environment
We are a casual but focused workplace and provide an extraordinary environment, flexible start/end times, and a pet-friendly office in the coolest building in Waukesha County (when we're not working at home during a pandemic) working with some of the most talented, hard-working, experienced and fun team, who work with some of the best clients. We have also been selected as one of the winners of the Milwaukee Business Journal's Best Places to Work.
If you have had your fill of a soul-less corporate culture, and are looking for a place that is like family AND you can demonstrate you have the self-discipline, drive, enthusiasm, and commitment to deliverables that meet scope, budget and time requirements then this position is for you.
Email your resume, references and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
Trivera Interactive is an Equal Opportunity Employer, historically dedicated to diversity and inclusion. Women and people of color are enthusiastically encouraged to apply!
Trivera Interactive is one of the upper Midwest's oldest and most respected Web development and Digital Marketing agencies. Since 1996, Trivera has led the market by being among the first in the region to provide e-business, e-commerce, email marketing, Search Engine Optimization, Social Media and Mobile solutions for their clients. Trivera's unique combination of brand focus and open source innovation produces robust solutions and demonstrable return for marketing decision makers in the manufacturing, education, services and non-profit sectors.
Trivera is headquartered in Suburban Milwaukee, in the historic 127-year-old Mill Building in Menomonee Falls. For more information call 262-250-9400