This position is not currently open.
Feel free to submit your resume in confidence to be considered should this position open back up in the futre.
Full Stack Wordpress Developer
NOTE: This is a FULL-TIME DIRECT HIRE, IN-HOUSE POSITION AS AN EMPLOYEE OF OUR OFFICE IN MENOMONEE FALLS, WI. Our work "requirement" allows team members to work from the office or home, on a schedule of their own choice... with attendance in the office only for events, in-person client meetings, or just opportunities when the team wants to get together in person for social contact and collaboration.
Offshore workers and anyone not already living in the general area WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED and need not apply.
Are you someone who loves programming, building applications and functionality for Wordpress websites?
Your back and front end experience with WordPress (and Concrete5, Laravel, and/or Drupal) will help you hit the ground running. You’ll need to be proficient building complex Wordpress websites using the advanced functionality in the CMS, plug-ins and extensions, and custom-built robust applications in the PHP environment.
Our ideal candidate will be a team player who can work well with our existing team of experienced front and back end developers to meet rapidly evolving client goals, function without constant guidance and ask questions when something doesn’t make sense. We are a passionate customer service driven team who collaborates on every project. We need our developers to relate and interact well with customers.
Participating in WordPress and other CMS development accurately estimating and creating project specifications MVC & Object based PHP web back end/application development Quality assurance testing throughout every stage of your work on each project
- Minimum of 5 years experience with PHP, MySQL
- Minimum of 3 years fullstack experience developing with WordPress
- Understanding of best practice UX/UI, Customer Journey and Mobile/ responsive design
- FTP, SSH & Git
- Ability to work and communicate clearly with non-technical end users
- Excellent organizational skills and time management
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Great work ethic
- Responsible for making sure that functionality can be integrated into a responsive, cross-browser compatible framework
- Work with our sales, project management, design and SEO teams in the project planning and development process
- Assist the management team in the planning of the overall company strategy regarding web development and back-end programming
- Test and troubleshoot site related issues and support end-users
- Experience with other business-to-consumer e-commerce software such as Woocommerce, Shopify and Magento
- Experience with Concrete5 or Hubspot CMS
- Knowledge of E-commerce Payment system integration
- Assist in maintaining the hosting systems Wordpress websites run on, including WordPress Toolkit.
- Experience working in project management systems, such as Teamwork, Jira or Basecamp
- Experience with Website Content migrations
We offer good pay and benefits, including health, vision, dental, and life insurance, a 401k, unlimited PTO, and total flex time and location work schedule. Our culture is based on trust, respect, personal responsibility and empowerment and a team of talented specialists who actaully like each other. To lure team members into the office, we encourage dogs, hold full-team birthday lunches, provide free coffee, a variety of beverages, popcorn and other tasty treats, but understand that you may still want to work from home.
Great workplace environment
We are a casual but focused workplace and provide an extraordinary remote/office environment, flexible start/end times, and a pet-friendly office in the coolest building in Waukesha County working with talented, hard-working, experienced and fun team members, who work with some of the best clients. We have also been selected as one of the winners of the Milwaukee Business Journal's Best Places to Work.
If you have had your fill of a soul-less corporate culture, and are looking for a place that is like family AND you can demonstrate you have the self-discipline, drive, enthusiasm, and commitment to deliverables that meet scope, budget and time requirements with a totally flexible work location and schedule, then this position is for you.
Email your resume, references and salary requirements to email@example.com
Trivera Interactive is an Equal Opportunity Employer, historically dedicated to diversity and inclusion. Women and people of color are enthusiastically encouraged to apply!
Trivera Interactive is one of the upper Midwest's oldest and most respected Web development and Digital Marketing agencies. Since 1996, Trivera has led the market by being among the first in the region to provide e-business, e-commerce, email marketing, Search Engine Optimization, Social Media and Mobile solutions for their clients. Trivera's unique combination of brand focus and open source innovation produces robust solutions and demonstrable return for marketing decision makers in the manufacturing, education, services and non-profit sectors.
Trivera is headquartered in Suburban Milwaukee, in the historic 131-year-old Mill Building in Menomonee Falls.