This position is not currently open.
Feel free to submit your resume in confidence to be considered should this position open back up in the futre.
Digital Marketing Specialist
Trivera is looking for a passionate, experienced Digital Marketing Specialist to join our growing team in our Milwaukee area office.
In this role, you will help define the strategy, and execute the tactics necessary to deliver measureable digital marketing results for our clients. Those tactics will be driven by a high level brand strategy, defined by discovery and analysis, and include content, seo, email, marketing automation, social media and other digital marketing practices, with ongoing reporting to clients to document their success. At your direction, internal front-end web developers and system administrators will support you with publication and distribution of website based content and seo. A Director of Client Digital Marketing Strategy, project manager, and an organic and paid Search Marketing Specialist will support your efforts through collaborative research and strategy development.
You will need to have a strong foundation in digital marketing fundmentals, and be willing to match your expertise with Trivera's proven processes and "best in the market" philosophy.
Note: This is a full-time direct hire, in-house position as an employee in our office in Menomonee Falls, WI. We typically offer ample work from home days to accommodate a healthy work-life balance, however during COVID-19, we are all working from home until it's safe for all of us to return to the office. Contractors and offshore workers will not be considered and need not apply.
- Blogging (develop ideas based on content planning, topic clusters and business strategy, do keyword research, write in client voice, brand and style with an understanding of APstyle as a base, provide meta data and title tag; requires interviewing skills)
- Write LinkedIn bios for clients
- Write news releases
- Write social media content; report on engagement
- Write website content, CTAs and landing page content
- Write email content (use MailChimp or Hubspot and report engagement)
- Write info sheets, white papers and case studies
- Understand search engine algorithms as they relate to client website content
- Assist with strategy, design, and development of ad creative and landing pages in coordination with digital advertising projects
- Write print ad and digital banner copy; and work with industry publications to buy space, flight or other traffic needs
- Conduct Technical SEO/site audits using Moz and SEMRush, etc.
- Pitch backlinks and story ideas using proper media relations techniques
- Write survey questions - Use Survey Monkey
- Use Google Analytics, Search Console, Data Studio, SuperMetrics and Studio YouTube for client reports and to inform content needs or website changes
- Curate content using Hootsuite
- Participate in new client kickoff process-discovery/onboarding
- Competitive research
- Edit site content using the admin for major CMS platforms.
- Help with agency marketing (blog-writing, quarterly email blasts, monthly reporting)
- Create, improve Marketing Automation workflows using Hubspot
- Facilitate relationship with client via day-to-day contact between client and internal team (project manager, developers and other team members)
- Assist, troubleshoot and problem solve as needed
- Help manage client expectations and demonstrate success by providing regular correspondence including web and SEO performance reports
- Understand client ongoing needs, manage on-demand requests and fit them into monthly work as best as possible
- Plan cadence and schedule internal team meetings
- Set up and manage client calls/meetings; set up agendas and call notebooks for monthly client calls
- Work with internal team to answer questions, ensure clear understanding of work and deadlines
- Work in tandem with the project manager to assure adequate resources are available to meet client needs, reassign workload as appropriate with regard to capacity; as well as on timelines, respond accordingly to time updates by adjusting monthly work; keep team in the loop
- Watch for scope creep; inform client of time issues
- Inform Sales Rep of new opportunities
- Continue to learn about marketing trends, new technologies, best practices and industry advancements in the areas of web development, UI/UX, SEO
- Participate as presenter on webinars when needed
- 5+ years of Digital Marketing experience
- Previous digital agency experience preferred
- Google Analytics Certification, and experience with Google Tag Manager preferred
- Experience with Google Data Studio preferred
- Extensive experience executing successful content marketing campaigns for large brands / sites
- Link acquisition experience, implications of social media on rankings
- Experience with keyword research/data mining tools and competitive analysis
- Knowledge of Content Management Systems and their impact on search (WordPress, Concrete5, Magento preferred)
- Understanding of analytics and Content Marketing software (Moz, SEM Rush, Screaming Frog, Hubspot)
- Content strategy and development as it relates to search and the consumer decision process
- Excellent knowledge of search engine criteria / algorithm updates (Panda, Penguin, BERT, and page experience signals)
- Ability to manage and communicate content marketing as a business strategy
If you are like us, you:
- Are a total team player, and love to collaborate with other professionals
- Take pride in your work and keep up on the latest techniques and trends
- Have an informed opinion and enjoy being a part of the creative and strategic process
- Are self-starting, detail-oriented, and a passionate life long learner
- Appreciate the fact we don't work endless evenings and weekends, but also aren't a "40 hours and out" employee
- Will be proud to be a part of one of the area's oldest, most prestigious, high profile digital agencies
This is a full-time employee position that would normally require you to work on site in our historic building in the center of Menomonee Falls, WI. COVID-19 safety concerns have our entire team working from home till returning to the office can be done safely. We offer good pay and benefits, including health and life insurance, PTOs, staff birthday lunches, an amazing culture. We are a casual but focused work environment.
A few perks we have include, staff birthday lunches, free coffee, a variety of beverages, popcorn, and candy, an amazing culture and we wrap up the week with the legendary Trivera Happy Hour.
We offer good pay and benefits, including:
- Health, Vision, Dental Insurance
- Life insurance
- A great PTO plan
- Hybrid office/remote work (After COVID)
- Paid holidays
- Plus summer hours.
Great workplace environment
We are a casual but focused workplace and provide an extraordinary environment, flexible start/end times, and an office in the coolest building in Waukesha County (when we're not working at home during a pandemic).
Working with some of the most talented, hard-working, experienced and fun team, who work with some of the best clients.
We have also been selected as one of the winners of the Milwaukee Business Journal's Best Places to Work.
If you have had your fill of a soul-less corporate culture, and are looking for a place that is like family AND you can demonstrate you have the self-discipline, drive, enthusiasm, and commitment to deliverables that meet scope, budget and time requirements then this position is for you.
Email your resume, references and salary requirements to email@example.com
Trivera Interactive is an Equal Opportunity Employer, historically dedicated to diversity and inclusion. Women and people of color are enthusiastically encouraged to apply!
Trivera Interactive is one of the upper Midwest's oldest and most respected Web development and Digital Marketing agencies. Since 1996, Trivera has led the market by being among the first in the region to provide e-business, e-commerce, email marketing, Search Engine Optimization, Social Media and Mobile solutions for their clients. Trivera's unique combination of brand focus and open source innovation produces robust solutions and demonstrable return for marketing decision makers in the manufacturing, education, services and non-profit sectors.
Trivera is headquartered in Suburban Milwaukee, in the historic 127-year-old Mill Building in Menomonee Falls. For more information call 262-250-9400