New Business Development Specialist
- Armed with a clear understanding of the Trivera brand, value proposition and target audience, engage prospective clients in a robust discussion around their current digital marketing and lead generation frustrations and gaps. Help prospective clients design a solution that involves Trivera's service offering - and that of partner organizations.
- Effectively qualify and disqualify decision makers and serve as a strategist and problem solver during their buying process.
- Leverage your personal network, local events, our affiliate partner network, inbound leads, trade shows and other proven tactics to identify prospective clients and move them through the client engagement process.
- Maintain a healthy pipeline of prospective clients to achieve clearly defined targets of revenue generation.
- Document and report on the various stages of the client engagement process (pipeline management).
- Host private strategy whiteboard sessions at prospective client sites and at the Trivera offices in conjunction with Trivera creative staff. Be a source of innovative ideas on how clients can take their results to a whole new level with Trivera on their team.
- Develop appropriate project scope, pricing, and timing during the discovery and client engagement process according to the client’s needs and the Trivera delivery team’s capabilities. Deliver the proposal to the prospective client and assist them in making the wise decision to hire us.
- For each new Trivera client, collaborate with all appropriate internal parties to help define client goals, set program objectives, and create an appropriate set of client expectations.
- Sell an in-depth client needs discovery that results in a well-defined, complete strategic and tactical plan, priced and presented to the client in way that demonstrates ROI for the client.
- Have confidence in the team to execute the elements of the promised program once handed off to the account and project managers.
- Minimum of five years of experience in business development or strategy consulting within an agency or communications firm, or directly comparable experience as an entrepreneur or corporate entrepreneur.
- College diploma or university degree.
- Proven track record of engaging and building relationships with new clients.
- Proven track record for delivering consistent revenue growth.
- Highly motivated, energetic personality that aligns with our infectious brand.
- Entrepreneurial, self-motivated mentality; driven at all times to meet and exceed goals without constant monitoring.
- Excellent in-person presentation skills, relationship building and experience in contract negotiations.
- Ability to work with all levels within the team and across the organization.
- Comfortable with high volume of client interaction in person and through phone and email.
- Impeccable ethical standards and professional presence
- Best-of-class communication and writing skills.
Family friendly, comfortable culture. Competitive salary and benefits. Women and minorities are encouraged to apply. Submit your cover letter and resume in confidence to Submit cover letter and resume to email@example.com.