If you are like us, you:
- are a total team player, and love to collaborate with other professionals
- take pride in your work and keep up on the latest techniques and trends
- have an informed opinion and enjoy being a part of the creative and strategic process
- are self-starting, detail-oriented, and passionate about building attractive websites and interfaces that work in all current browsers and devices
- appreciate the fact we don’t expect you to work evenings and weekends, but also aren’t a “40 hours and out” employee.
- are proud to be a part of one of the area’s most prestigious, high profile and soon to be fastest growing agencies
- Ability to conduct a thorough creative discovery with every client, and presell their design to the client before the reveal so the first comp presented to the client exceeds their expectations.
- Proficiency in Photoshop
- Good understanding of CMS platforms is required (WordPress, Concrete5, and Magento are preferred).
- Responsive and mobile production experience a plus
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- A team player who can engage enthusiastically and professionally with clients and staff.
- Is comfortable with the concept of “tracking billable hours” and capable of accurately entering time in a project management system like Basecamp.
- Can provide a portfolio proving an ability to create clean, professional design and web interfaces
This is a full time employee position that would require you to work on site in a crazy cool historic building in the center of Menomonee Falls, WI. We offer good pay and benefits, including health and life insurance, PTOs, staff birthday lunches, an amazing culture and we wrap up the week with the legendary Trivera Happy Hour, except when we’re cutting out early on Friday for summer hours. We are a casual but focused work environment. If you have had the your fill of a soul-less corporate culture, and are looking for a fun place that is like family, this position is for you.
Email your resume to email@example.com with links to your professional portfolio, and tell us why this is the right position for you.
(Women and minorities are enthusiastically encouraged to apply!)