Are you a rockstar digital project manager in search of your next opportunity? We have an immediate opening.
Trivera is seeking a highly organized and experienced Digital Project Manager. This person must have a proven track record of managing a development team, as well as possessing excellent communications skills, a high level of organization and attention to detail.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Managing our internal website development team
• Determining priorities for both scheduled and unscheduled tasks
• Managing website development projects from conception through completion
• Keeping projects on time, within scope and on budget
• Manage project related internal communications as well as some client communications
• Work with business development team to review quotes, statements of work and annual contracts
• Prepare documents for client kickoff
• Set up projects in Teamwork (similar to Basecamp but better)
• Manage internal pipeline for scheduling current and future projects
• Manage calendar for multiple team members as it relates to scheduling and reminders for events
• Setting up Google Analytics accounts
• CMS editing as needed for simple client requests
To meet the minimum requirements of this role, you must:
• Be experienced in people and process management
• Have proficiencies in Teamwork (or Basecamp) and Gantt Charting
• Possess exceptional written and verbal communications skills
• Be able to schedule and run effective project/client meetings
• Be highly organized and extremely detail oriented
• Be capable of multi-tasking efficiency and managing multiple projects simultaneously
• Be cognizant of the fact that the client's satisfaction, expectations and success are the most important elements that are being managed
• Have a sense of humor
To be a rockstar in this role, you will also have:
• A complimentary technical skill set to what Trivera does. Options includes experience with UX, SEO/PPC, analytics, Front End Development and/or Back End PHP programming.
• Experience working with open source Content Management Systems (CMS) ie: Concrete5, Magento, Joomla, Drupal, etc.
Trivera’s focus is on custom website design and development but also includes:
• ecommerce application development
• Content management systems
• Intranet and extranet
• Responsive web development
• Search engine optimization (SEO)
• Pay-per-click (PPC) advertising
• Digital media and marketing
This is a full-time position in our office located in one of the coolest Historic buildings in Waukesha County, in Menomonee Falls, WI.
Benefits: Trivera offers a competitive salary, flexible start and end times, paid time off, paid holidays, a welcoming and casual culture, complimentary beverages, a collaborative working environment, weekly Friday happy hours and an option for summer hour work weeks. We encourage a healthy work / life balance in our team members.
To be considered for this position, send your resume, in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org