Trivera is offering a paid internship for the 2016 - 2017 school year.
You'll gain real-world experience by participating in every facet of client work, from onboarding meetings and strategic planning to content creation and entry for websites, social media plans and executions, digital advertising, SEO, and more. If you're looking to be involved, gain hands-on experience, and the opportunity to participate in real projects for real clients instead of hiding out in a cubicle, this is the place for you. You'll receive close mentorship and supervision while also having the opportunity to work independently and contribute ideas. This position reports directly to the VP of Client Strategy and integrates with the sales, web development, and project management team members.
This is a paid 10 - 15 hour/week position with a flexible schedule.
What you'll do:
- Write web content, case studies, email campaigns and blog posts
- Assist with social media community management
- Develop content calendars
- Participate in the development and presentation of client plans
- Participate in creative brainstorm meetings
- Enter content in websites during build-outs
- Conduct market and consumer research
- Prepare reports
- Attend meetings and take notes as needed
What you'll learn:
- The onboarding, research, and strategic planning process
- How to develop brands and communications plans
- How to uncover marketing opportunities and present your ideas to the client
- SEO/PPC basics
- How to create budget estimates and present them to clients
- Effective client communication
- Daily project management
- Enrollment in a college degree program (Juniors or Seniors preferred) in Marketing, Advertising, PR, Communications, or a related field
- Strong written and oral communications skills
- Critical eye for detail
- Self-motivated and organized with the ability to juggle multiple projects
- A positive attitude with the ability to meet new challenges and solve problems
- Professional appearance
- Knowledge of social media for business or website development preferred
Compensation & Benefits
- Work in a fun environment with flexible hours
- 10 - 15 hours/week
- We are happy to work with you to help obtain academic credit
Trivera is one of Milwaukee's oldest and most respected digital marketing firms. We started as a website design shop back when most people didn't even understand how the internet worked. Now we work with some of Milwaukee's largest and most well-known brands in the travel and tourism, hospitality and entertainment, and healthcare industries. Our team provides strategic digital marketing roadmaps for clients that integrate best practices in branding, content generation, social media, SEO, PPC, and digital display advertising. We're a group of experienced and enthusiastic marketers who work had to generate meaningful results for clients - and we have a lot of fun doing it!
Interested? Contact Christina.Steder@trivera.com.