Trivera is currently seeking an account manager to help us maintain our key client relationships. While our business development team is responsible for bringing in new business, and our project management team is responsible for allocating and managing the production team resources necessary to create and develop the components of a successful web strategy and digital marketing campaign, the account manager is the ongoing “handshake” between Trivera and the client, providing the communication between the two companies that manages client expectations, and provides the reports, metrics and advice that demonstrate the value Trivera brings to their business.
The ideal candidate has experience in consultation with clients regarding project progress, marketing services, content marketing, SEO/SEM and analysis of KPI’s. The Account Manager will oversee all activities required to help the client meet their agreed-upon goals and objectives. Regular activities include the execution of marketing strategies and communication plans, developing reports to quantify the efforts and their success, as well as routinely communicating with clients seeking new ways to maximize their marketing efforts.
- All non-sales-related client communication
- Performing any required marketing services (Blogging, social media marketing, search engine optimization, pay-per-click programs, website updates, content creation, and email marketing, and other required services) to hit client’s benchmarks for traffic and conversions
- Assisting with improving clients' operational efficiency
- Continually staying on top of marketing trends and industry advancements
- Proactively and responsibly delivering these services in order to demonstrably hit client objectives
- Routinely monitoring client’s analytics
- Creating monthly client report for each client
- Recording all hours spent on these efforts in Teamwork to demonstrate effective use of time
- Having a “do what’s necessary” attitude
- 3+ years account or project management experience at an interactive agency managing a number interactive, ecommerce or mobile projects simulatneously
- A strong customer service orientation and the ability to form unbreakable customer relationships throughout projects and beyond.
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal), interpersonal skills, a positive attitude and the ability to thrive in a collaborative environment
- Understanding of website development process and web technology in order to advise client on project status, identify new opportunities and manage potential scope or feature creep
- Proven track record of working well with project managers on all areas of project from timelines, wireframes, design and development to completion of project
- Proven ability to work well with Business Development teams, acting as liaison between project management and client
- Ability to successfully organize, prioritize and manage multiple projects in a deadline-driven environment
- Possess effective troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Marketing and copy-writing experience
- Experience with search engine optimization strategies and Pay Per Click and an ability to quickly and clearly understand and embrace changing SEO best practices, opportunities and solutions.
- Experience and/or certification with Google Analytics, SeoMOZ and/or HubSpot
- Must be a dedicated and professional team player
- An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
This is an in-house position. We provide an extraordinary environment, flexible start times, and an office in the coolest building in Waukesha County. We have had no staff layoffs, salary reductions or major cutbacks in benefits in over 18 years. Free soda, coffee, candy and snacks. Staff lunches whenever there's a birthday, and we wrap up every week with a happy hour at 4 on Friday. This is truly a gerat opportunity at an equally great place to work.
Trivera Interactive is an EOE.